Now that DTS has pushed out Internet Explorer 11 to all county PCs, there seem to be some problems with the employee (HTML) version. If you cannot edit the cost center or are experiencing other strange problems, try the following suggestions from Payroll and FRS IT:
Suggestion from Payroll:
- Add the URL https://*.montgomerycountymd.gov to Trusted Sites (Tools->Internet Options->Security tab).
- Add the URL https://*.montgomerycountymd.gov to compatibility view (Tools->Compatibility View Settings).
Suggestion from MCFRS IT:
- Access the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
- Ensure you are on the General tab.
- Uncheck the Delete Browsing History on Exit checkbox. When the box is checked, any sites entered into compatibility view disappear when the browser is exited.