Are you using Edge and finding that, when you start a new tab, you see all kinds of news and entertainment posts? Do you just want a basic search page, instead?
- Open Edge.
- Click the three dot button at the far right and choose Settings.
- Click Start, Home and New Tabs on the left side of the screen.
- Find the New Tab section at the bottom of the page.
- Find the first item in that section, Customize your new tab page layout and content, and click the corresponding Customize button.
- Note that your tab loads with all of the news and such.
- Find and click the gear icon at the top-right corner of the page.
- Click Focused.