To Add Slide Transitions to Your PowerPoint Presentation:
- Switch to the Slide Sorter View.
- Choose the slide you to which you would like to add a transition effect.
- Choose the Transition tab on the Ribbon.
- Choose your desired transition effect. A symbol will appear below the slide in the right hand corner indicating a transition effect has been added to that slide. You can preview the transition effect by choosing Preview on the Ribbon.
- Choose Duration under the Transition tab to set a speed setting for the transition.
- Choose Apply to All under the Transition tab if you would like to apply the same transition effect to all the slides in your PowerPoint presentation.