To Create a Chart in Excel Using the Ribbon:
- Choose the data on the Excel worksheet that you want to include in your chart.
- Choose the Insert tab on the Ribbon.
- Choose Recommended Charts on the Ribbon under the Insert tab. An Insert Chart dialog box will display on your screen.
- Choose a chart from the Recommended Charts or choose All Charts to see the entire library of charts.
- Choose OK. A chart will be created and placed in your Excel worksheet. A Chart Tool tab will also appear on your Ribbon.
- The Chart Tool tab will allow you to add options to your chart including titles, apply filters, or change the look of your chart.