To Schedule an Appointment Using the Outlook Calendar:
- Choose Calendar on the Navigation Bar on the bottom of the screen .
- Choose the date for your appointment.
- Choose the New Appointment option on the Ribbon to display an Appointment Window.
- Fill in details in the Appointment Window including name, start time, end time, reminder setting, notes, etc.
- Choose the Recurrence button on the Ribbon if your appointment will occur regularly
- Choose the Save & Close on the Ribbon.
Outlook will show the appointment on the calendar. If you would like to view the details of the appointment, use the mouse to double click on the appointment.