We are seeing malfunctions when the manager version of MCtime is used. When the user logs in, (s)he gets an error saying that Java needs to be updated.
The following fixes have been suggested by the Payroll Department:
- Add the URL https://*.montgomerycountymd.gov to Trusted Sites (Tools->Internet Options->Security tab).
- Add the URL https://*.montgomerycountymd.gov to compatibility view (Tools->Compatibility View Settings).
From MCFRS IT:
- Access the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
- Ensure you are on the General tab.
- Uncheck the Delete Browsing History on Exit checkbox. When the box is checked, any sites entered into compatibility view disappear when the browser is exited.