There are a fair number of holidays for which FRS personnel are paid. Likewise, some managers perform incorrect pay codes moves from HDP to CLH. An ideal approach to know when it happens without reviewing every timecard is:
- Access the Check Overtime
- Select your shift.
- Select a range of the beginning of the pay period up until (but not including) the holiday (e.g., July 1-3 for the July 4 holiday if July 1 is the beginning of the pay period).
- Double-click HDP and then CLH.
- Look for any entries in the CLH column.
- Repeat the process for a range of the day after the holiday through the end of the pay period.
- Repeat the process for the day of the holiday. If there is a blank for HDP and CLH (both), something is in error. It could be the move went from HDP to CL3, for example.
Note: This process will not catch an error of CLH to CLH.